FBI Uses Chainsaw In Raid On Wrong Fitchburg Apartment - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > FBI Uses Chainsaw In Raid On Wrong Fitchburg Apartment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 226 Times on 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
Personally, I prefer a good double-bladed axe over the chainsaw for gaining entry. Always wanted a old-school fireman's axe.

edit* Seriously though, I think this guy did the right thing given similar circumstances. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Maye
Not to get off topic here or anything but seeing as me and orangello are fellow memphians,just a quick little story... Me and a couple buddies of mine hopped the fence with a couple of our newly found stripper friends late one night over at the abandoned hospital next door to the metal museum here in Memphis. (Girls wanted to go,it was supposed to be haunted and it was Halloween weekend) needless to say it was when we were a little younger and much dumber. Anywho we found a old firemans axe just like that and a sledge hammer as well,Me and my best friend rock-paper-scissored for the axe and I lost.

On the subject of no-knock warrants though,I always wondered if there were any documented cases of someone shooting before police identified theirselves and what became of it if they lived.

Old 02-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Still don't get the whole chainsaw thing. I've never seen a door not go down with a ram hit.

Old 02-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #13

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belltactical
Still don't get the whole chainsaw thing. I've never seen a door not go down with a ram hit.
Or even just a good solid heel kick right next to the door knob.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:09 PM   #14

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

I know our local fire dept uses a special chain.

Somebody needs to pay for that "incident" with their job.

If they can get the address wrong, just think what these goobers do with an investigation.

Not trying to bash cops here but this happens all too often. I just don't see how trained professionals fubar what pizza delivery guys do, more than likely stoned. ( Get the right address) should be a no brainer, appearently not.

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #15

Oh I know our pizza guys are high. Hell I can smell it over the smell of the pizza.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong

Not to get off topic here or anything but seeing as me and orangello are fellow memphians,just a quick little story... Me and a couple buddies of mine hopped the fence with a couple of our newly found stripper friends late one night over at the abandoned hospital next door to the metal museum here in Memphis. (Girls wanted to go,it was supposed to be haunted and it was Halloween weekend) needless to say it was when we were a little younger and much dumber. Anywho we found a old firemans axe just like that and a sledge hammer as well,Me and my best friend rock-paper-scissored for the axe and I lost.

On the subject of no-knock warrants though,I always wondered if there were any documented cases of someone shooting before police identified theirselves and what became of it if they lived.
Jumping fences with "new stripper friends"? Some how I missed that story until now.

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #17

Liked 226 Times on 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth

Jumping fences with "new stripper friends"? Some how I missed that story until now.
Well at the time they were actually old friends that we went to school with,but we had been reaquianted with them that night and they happened to be strippers.

Don't judge me dad,I remember some of he stories you and your childhood friends talk about when theyre in town.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Oh I know our pizza guys are high. Hell I can smell it over the smell of the pizza.
And they get the pizza to the right door.

This subject matter really pisses me off. I bet I do a search and could fill a page or more with these incidents.

Hell I know of two more on the top of my head. Grandmother killed by cops who kicked in the wrong door. She had her pistol.
Then a mayor in pa. house was busted into by the sheriffs, his dogs shot and family traumatized. Mistake oops

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong

Well at the time they were actually old friends that we went to school with,but we had been reaquianted with them that night and they happened to be strippers.

Don't judge me dad,I remember some of he stories you and your childhood friends talk about when theyre in town.
Ok it's a push. Extortion is effective

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #20

Okay, I can see a mix up in an apartment building (inexcusable for the FBI during the culmination of a 2 year investigation), but how the hell do you mistake the mayor's house?