Euro Tactical & Euro Tir

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Euro Tactical & Euro Tir

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 09:33 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Euro Tactical & Euro Tir

I have noticed that there has been several threads recently concerning course and training so for those members on this side of the pond and for those who would enjoy an overseas experience.

I thought I might venture to suggest training with Euro Tactical. these guys are experiences retired Royal Marine Commandos, who now train professionals for the Middle East theatre, and Close Protection Duties... I shoot there and they are a great bunch of guys who train from hard earned experience.

www.euro-tactical.co.uk

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here