Elite Team Fighter - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Elite Team Fighter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 04:58 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

hydrashok, i hear what you're saying regarding this guy. he makes credible 2nd amendment advocates look like idiots. all we need is some liberal journalist to get a hold of this material and we all get labeled. firearms and fighting skills are a cornerstone of American Culture (many liberals want to change that). since the begining of this country these skills were essential for survival. i almost feel like this guy makes a mockery of that heritage even though he may not intend to.

Old 06-06-2008, 07:08 AM   #22

Well all I can do is give an opinion for what's it's worth, and I agree with Dillinger and Hydro. I am slightly out of touch as I haven't done tactical stuff for a few Moons, and things evolve and change.

This gentleman is well read and regulary practices his skills. He appears to be competant in the use of the weapons he is handling and obviously has an understanding and respect for safety issues.His opinions on slings I would imagine most would take issue with, the guys from the combat school here (ex-Royal Marine Commados) took a look at it..... There are a couple of indercators, particulary in the handling of the revolver. His body language and technique is reminscent of a action shooter, which is almost as far from the real world as you can get.

I would venture to suggest that if this gentleman has, or had a background in either Special Operations in the Military, or in Law Enforcement, which I doubt why the secrecy? An active operative would not make a video presentation such as this, and if he where too the weapons would not be the domestic availability demonstrated, and a retired operative would I suggest have no need these days to diguise his identity.......I find it in character with someone with something to hide will verbally go on the attack when pressed, he knows that there is vertually no way you can verify his operational and training background.

Mind you if he continues to post these video clips there are people out there who might take an interest and have the wherewithall tto identify him, and rightly or wrongly be a lot less sympathetic that members of this forum!

I agree does not believe that he intends to damage 2nd. Ammendment rights, but it is ammunition for the anti's.........

Last edited by Boris; 06-06-2008 at 07:16 AM.

Old 06-06-2008, 07:55 AM   #23

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I know this is kind of serious thread, but that Mall Ninja comment has had me laughing for like two days now. It reminded me of this funny video I saw once that I had to go find and rewatch. So, for the forums pleasure, I give you: http://youtube.com/watch?v=JkU8P-_JrD0&feature=related

JD