Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > don't know if this has been posted before

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 12:23 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default don't know if this has been posted before

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2bd_1309966583

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-09-2011, 12:31 AM   #2

Liked 57 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Darin! How ya been?

Old 07-09-2011, 12:41 AM   #3

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Yup, covered already, still painful to watch

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 07-09-2011, 12:49 AM   #4

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts

Been good....Just about done with school. Graduate 08/15 and can't hardly stand it anymore. Good news is, I got hired at a local hospital so as soon as I graduate and pass my board exams I have a job.

Good to be back for as long as it will last. How have you been?

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 07-09-2011, 01:09 AM   #5

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts

Howdy, Darin...Been wondering about you and the school. Good to hear you're okay and a job waiting.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 07-09-2011, 03:40 AM   #6

Saw this at Pistol-Training.com. You should read all the people blaming the holster.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 – 2005