Do-All Targets

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Do-All Targets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Default Do-All Targets

Have any of you used any of the Do-All self healing targets? I had been looking at them know and then on the web but I didn't know if they would be worth the cost. A friend of mine bought a couple and gave them to me last weekend and I have to say these things are pretty cool. They say they can take any round form a 22 to a 50 cal and be fine for x amount of shots (dependent on the particular pattern of the target). I had seen in a video that you shouldn't use hollow point stuff but I don't use it for target shooting anyway. I shot at least 150-200 rounds into the Hot Box model and it did really well. I plan on doing a larger caliber rifle and pistol test to them next timeout. So far though I have to say these things are great.

The vid is showing some more info about thew targets as well as a little shooting at them.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here