Can you believe this moron?!?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety >

Can you believe this moron?!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 04:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Can you believe this moron?!?

NRA Coloring Book Has Garland Mother Fired Up - cbs11tv.com

This woman wants to keep her child safe from guns by NOT teaching her to respect them. Is that not the most backwards logic ever?!?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-27-2009, 05:28 AM   #2

It sounds like the stranger safety is also bad because it will instill a curiosity about strangers in weird smelly vans in a five year old also. I am writing an angry letter to them. They might as well come out and say that candy always tastes better from strangers.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who havenít got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 02-27-2009, 06:18 AM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Dimwits are closer than they appear.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:43 AM   #4

Wow, that is amazing, McNabb nailed it,....even the reporter noted the book told kids not to touch a gun and to run away and tell an adult. This woman is a left wing extremist incapable of dealing intellegently with anything related to her leftist alarm topics.

A well known psychiatrist once said something to the affect that "a fear of weapons is the sign of an immature mind".

Left wing extremists are some of the most immature people on earth, incapable of dealing with anything in a reasonable or rational manner.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:11 AM   #5

Welcome to the forum. I think that the quote that you are looking for is in my signature thanks to Cane for letting me use his brainchild.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who havenít got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 02-27-2009, 01:37 PM   #6

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

I wish they taught gun safety in school. They teach about sex and STDs, why wouldn't they teach about something else that can hurt you if not handled properly.
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 02-27-2009, 04:54 PM   #7

Default Can't believe the insanity?!?

What the **** is this ****. Ignorance has reached a new level, NOW?

McNabb11b
Curious, What tribe are you from? Souix? Blackfoot?
I'm a Cherokee desendant and very proud of it.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:16 PM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

For the child's sake, I hope this woman doesn't leave her child attend the real world. Great example of the kind of left-wing morons we are dealing with. Excellent post.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:41 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugermike View Post
What the **** is this ****. Ignorance has reached a new level, NOW?

McNabb11b
Curious, What tribe are you from? Souix? Blackfoot?
I'm a Cherokee desendant and very proud of it.
My grandmother was Nez Perce and on the other side one of my great grandmothers was Mohawk. I don't really know much about it because my Dad's past is so obscure, so I just claim the Scots for the most part.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:37 PM   #10

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNabb11b View Post
Or are you one of those guys who has like a 1/1000 of relation so feels the need to drive around with beads hanging from his rear view mirror.
I know some guys like that. lmao