Caffeine - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Caffeine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Caffeine directly increases heart rate, followed by an increase in breathing. As we know these two things have a direct effect on hitting a bullseye.

Old 10-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 335 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
Pop is my drug addiction!!! I started drinking diet coke with splenda to lessen the calories I'm drinking.
So you now have fewer calories, but no telling what kind crap from Splenda. I'd take my chances with regular sugar/corn syrup over that stuff.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:43 PM   #23
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1969 View Post
So you now have fewer calories, but no telling what kind crap from Splenda. I'd take my chances with regular sugar/corn syrup over that stuff.
Yeah, just read the chemical list--- oops, I mean ingredients for Coke, and then read the ingredients from splenda. I bet you can't pronounce more than half of them.

Newest Threads