Best Practices for Home Defense Handgun Storage - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Best Practices for Home Defense Handgun Storage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

12 Gauge pump tactical mossy loaded, next to bed, .40 M&P on the night stand chambered, no kids to worry about and the poodle hasn't figured out how to fire any of them yet.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 07-04-2009, 04:34 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

1911 Cocked Locked and ready to Rock in my nightstand, but its not like a normal night stand, it has 2 drawers and the kinda just an open spot for a 3 drawer but no drawer, open for easy access, only youngster isn't big enough to move on his own so not a problem yet.

Besides, I had the 1911 with a full mag in it and slide locked back, I told my wife (doesn't have any expirence with handguns) to make it shoot and it took her a good 15 minutes to figure it out.

Tags
best practice, handgun, safety, storage