Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Belgium Sights

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2014, 03:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Belgium Sights

Does anyone here have and use these training aids any longer? A friend of mine lost his on tour years ago and was recently telling me about this sight training tool. He did rifle training while in the Navy. I assume it was proprietary to a narrow rifle setup..But, if something like this could be calibrated across the board-I'd buy it!! It would be useful for both the student and the instructor real time.

I'd like to hear more about these things.
Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here