Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Anyone know about Sonoran Institute

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 6

Default Anyone know about Sonoran Institute

Hey Everybody: I would like anybody that has taken any on-line courses in gunsmithing from the Soronan Institute. And if it's worth the money to spend for. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Yours Truly
vtorres1963

v.torres1963

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-15-2013, 09:05 AM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtorres1963
Hey Everybody: I would like anybody that has taken any on-line courses in gunsmithing from the Soronan Institute. And if it's worth the money to spend for. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Yours Truly
vtorres1963
I wish I could help you with an answer but I too have been looking into taking an online gun smithing course. I'm disabled and home bound so it seems like a natural choice. I look forward to hearing anything you find out

Old 09-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #3

Likes Given: 2

Hello,
There is a forum subsection devoted to gunsmithing issues. You may wish to search there. If you do not find the info you are seeking then repost the question. Hope this helps!

Good luck.