AirSoft due to high cost of ammo - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > AirSoft due to high cost of ammo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2014, 07:44 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 357 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 2

imageuploadedbyfirearms-talk1399401773.780284.jpg

Finally got my "Noveske" rail after almost three weeks of waiting. Now I just need a muzzle device, AFG and a weapon light. Then I'm set.

That Canadian guy

Old 05-12-2014, 03:31 PM   #22

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

I use airsoft for training drawing and other limited things. We utilize laser ammo for dry fire and trigger control practice. Utilizing these as training aids is great. Just rememberto reinforce it with live fire.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:31 AM   #23
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

We met up with a few other Ex NY'ers now in Fla. And doing that, at Shot. It's sure not a Bad idea...

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 05-23-2014, 05:54 AM   #24

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Airsoft is definitely a lot safer lol. You can even practice scenarios with your buddies and all you really need is eye protection. And, if nothing else, you can go out and shoot each other and still be alive and friends after Airsoft is alotta fun, even tho it is not really all that 'realistic'.

Old 05-23-2014, 08:11 AM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 357 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kott View Post
Airsoft is definitely a lot safer lol. You can even practice scenarios with your buddies and all you really need is eye protection. And, if nothing else, you can go out and shoot each other and still be alive and friends after Airsoft is alotta fun, even tho it is not really all that 'realistic'.

That's why I like it. You can be as "rude/douchey" as you want while playing, then soon as the game is done, go for food or drinks with the same people who where trying to 'kill' you a few minutes earlier.

Now, as far as being realistic, I honestly think that depends on the people playing as well as what gear is being used. If you've got someone with a 300rd magazine in a rifle designed to take ~30rd magazines, then no. Not realistic at all. If you can manage to get guys who use "low-cap" or "real-cap" magazines, it takes it to a more realistic stand point. Airsofting also allows more a more realistic 'weapon' feel and load it compared to other sports.

The main reason I like airsoft though, is the pure fact that Canada's rules on firearms kinda suck. Airsoft lets me have an 'AR', put all kinds of bells and whistles on it and actually be able to use it with out having to worry about some insanely stupid law......and I get to shoot stupid people. That's always a huge bonus. Haha

That Canadian guy