3:30AM and can't sleep

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > 3:30AM and can't sleep

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2011, 08:25 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default 3:30AM and can't sleep

Yup, 2 hours before I need to wake up and I'm not yet asleep... Thinking about the range day today with the 9mm CZ.

The back end of the range I was shooting at is at 35 yards. I don't normally shoot at this distance, but I figured why not. So I sent a target on it's way, all the way to the end. I fired 10 shots, reloaded, then 10 more. Then I pulled the target back to see how I'd done. There was only one hole!!

The only obvious explanation is that I put every round through that 1 hole.

Damn fine shooting if I say so myself.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3061 Times on 1760 Posts
Likes Given: 1307

That sure was some fine shooting!

I must have some special ammo, every time I try to shoot beyond 25 yards, the dern stuff disintegrates. The target does not have any holes.
The only thing I can think of is that I got some of that "Top Secret" government ammo switched at the factory.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)