Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Engraving & Refinishing > pure boardom

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 180 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 184

Default pure boardom

the full camo rifle is a crossman storm xt .177 cal, the M4 is a colt in 22lr not really done yet I'm going to paint the pistol grip the stock, the knife is a ozark trail $15 from walmart, and I don't remember where I got the sheath knife but it got painted too...

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 2

You must not have been too awefully bored... you missed the foot

NRA Life Member

" Guns have only two enemies: RUST & POLITICIANS"

"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms"

The U.S. Constitution: The 2nd Amendment is in place in case the Poloticians ignore the others"