Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Engraving & Refinishing (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f54/)
-   -   Fun paint jobs (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f54/fun-paint-jobs-90864/)

Adumu 05-18-2013 04:03 AM

Fun paint jobs
 
2 Attachment(s)
These are a few paint jobs I have done to my AK variant within the last year, the second picture is more recent; I'd love feed back from everyone. Tell me if the second picture is too dark

rpsgtjustin 05-18-2013 04:37 AM

nice paint.
 
That looks awesome. What type of paint do you use?

Adumu 05-18-2013 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rpsgtjustin
That looks awesome. What type of paint do you use?

I used rustoleum, camo Black and Tan, and then used a rustoleum blue satin I think for the spots. The first time I used all camo paints from rustoleum

RobotPuncher 05-18-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adumu (Post 1250429)

I used rustoleum, camo Black and Tan, and then used a rustoleum blue satin I think for the spots. The first time I used all camo paints from rustoleum

spray paint?

SSGN_Doc 05-18-2013 02:01 PM

A beater AR in Krylon camo.

http://i42.tinypic.com/1jwbgi.jpg

M1A in Krylon

http://i39.tinypic.com/huoox3.jpg

and a Sako in Krylon.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2v80jf7.jpg

Spray paint will work.

Adumu 05-18-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc
A beater AR in Krylon camo.

M1A in Krylon

and a Sako in Krylon.

Spray paint will work.

Those look awesome!, yeah I had a actual camo paint job as you can see, but it was just kinda dull, decided for something flashy

Adumu 05-18-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobotPuncher

spray paint?

Yes indeed, you ever do a gun with spray paint?

RobotPuncher 05-19-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adumu (Post 1250648)

Yes indeed, you ever do a gun with spray paint?

Nopeeeeeeeeee

PistolGuRu 06-14-2013 11:32 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Dynamic Concepts Firearms & Training did these bad boys! Done in KG Gun Kote & Cerakote!!
Attachment 105703

Attachment 105704

Attachment 105705

Attachment 105706Attachment 105703

Attachment 105704

FullautoUSA 06-14-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PistolGuRu
Dynamic Concepts Firearms & Training did these bad boys! Done in KG Gun Kote & Cerakote!!

Nice looking AR camo, is that a hunting camo or just for fun?

Welcome to the forum, have you checked out the introductions yet?


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.