Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Engraving & Refinishing > Browning High Power Client Project

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2013, 10:33 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Browning High Power Client Project

I've got several irons in the fire so to speak of my own but while I have enough of my own stuff to work on, my main work involves working other peoples guns. Here is a sample of my work on a Browning High Power in 9mm. Some before and after photos.. Original finish was totally removed via media blasting once the firearm had been totally disassembled. Finish restored using DuraCoat HK matte black.

NRA Life Member

" Guns have only two enemies: RUST & POLITICIANS"

"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms"

The U.S. Constitution: The 2nd Amendment is in place in case the Poloticians ignore the others"

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #2
Texas Ranger Fan!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16812 Times on 9744 Posts
Likes Given: 43872

very nice job indeed! the matte black looks great!