Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > Tired of ebay?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 10:06 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Tired of ebay?

Hello, my name is kortney flete my husband and I started our own internet auction site specifically for gun parts and gun and hunting accersories but you can also list guns for sale. I was in the Army and deployed to Iraq in 2003My husband is a combat medic and is currently serving in Iraq. He builds custom rifles and custom 1911's for family and friends in his spare time we used to list spare parts on ebay until they banned firearms parts and their sellers fees became outrageous. We are not a corperation we only charge a modest listing fee and the final value fee of 3.5% for the first $25 and an additional 1.5% for everything over $25. This is a new site and has only been open about a week now. All new users will automatically be credited $10 to cover their first couple of listings. So your first few listings are on us. We have had our first listing on the site and I am hoping we will see some more. You can check out the guys over on mauser central talking about our site. The sight can be reached by clicking on this link www.buyandsellgunparts.com
If you register please use only alphanumeric symbols for your user name
you cant use !@#$%^&*()_-+=|]{":?> Rey and Kortney Flete
PS. I would love to do a banner exchange with this site!
PSS. yes, Remy700fan is still up for grabs!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-24-2008, 02:18 AM   #2

..i hope this web-site gets all of Ebays buyers and sellers,i have sold and
bought at ebay alot,black-powder barrels etc..they are history for me..

..I UPHOLD THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BARE-ARMS..

Old 03-26-2008, 05:40 AM   #3

Default thanks for the interest

thanks F, we are tired of getting robbed too, as soon as my husband gets back he will clean out his work bench and put some more stuff on the site to sell I think he may have a couple of mauser actions out there he's not useing so keep checking back remember guys we are giving members of this forum a $10 credit to help you start listing and selling so your first couple of items will be free to sell thanks again and thank you for the support of Americas fighting men and women