* Crafted by Randy Porter, FTF vendor and Supporting Member, whose knives have been favorably reviewed by Forum members.
* The blades were flint knapped by Ron Saunders of Nampa, Idaho. He is a Native American of Cherokee descent and considered one of the best in his craft in the country.
* 002.jpg - The knife measures 9 3/4-inches long. The Burns Green obsidian blade is 5-inches long and 1 1/2-inches wide.
* 011.jpg - This one is 10 1/4-inches long. The 5-inch long mahogany obsidian blade is 1 1/2-inches wide.
* 020.jpg - With a 5 1/2-inch long Gray Ghost obsidian blade that is 1 1/2-inches wide, this knife measures 10 5/8-inches long overall.
The blades are permanently hafted with industrial strength epoxy in one of my specially treated elk antler handles with a fancy wooden end cap. The brown sinew enhances the cosmetic appearance of the knife, adds authenticity and helps secure the blade to the handle. They are $65 each plus $6 Priority Mail shipping. Or, $180 for all three plus $14.50 Priority Mail shipping ($10.95 postage, $0.70 delivery confirmation and $2.85 insurance.)
Contact Randy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call 402-443-4947 or 402-304-1422.