You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display >

Single or group orders. Stripped 5.56 ar15 style uppers and lowers. Fidelisarms/OR.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 10:08 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Will do. I will also have the website updated when any new products are made available to the public. I will be posting ads here as well. I will also be compiling a mailing list for emails on new products and sales over the next few days. I will add your email to that list.

Last edited by Chris@fidelisarms; 07-21-2009 at 10:16 PM.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:20 PM   #12

Default Ammo ad coming soon.

We are having an ammo sale locally here today. Any excess inventory we still have after the sale I have decided to list on this forum.

This is mainly due to the warm welcome and the friendly and knowledgeable people I have encountered on this forum. Just a heads up to keep an eye out for an ad on after the weekend.

Old 08-07-2009, 07:17 PM   #13

Prices have been reduced. See my new post for details.