Sigs P226R and Sigs P229R Both W/Night Sights ATTN First Responders Active & Retired
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > Sigs P226R and Sigs P229R Both W/Night Sights ATTN First Responders Active & Retired

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 02:21 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Sigs P226R and Sigs P229R Both W/Night Sights ATTN First Responders Active & Retired

I have a P226R 9MM and a P226R 40 cal, both have night sights brand new in the box for sale.

Also, I have a P229R 9mm and a P229R .40 cal for sale as well. These two have night sights also. I am an authorzied Sig Dealer. These are for members here in this forum. These Guns have 3 Hi-Cap Mags with each one.

Prices too cheap to advertise, send me an email if you are interested. Also note below to all POLICE ACTIVE AND RETIRED, ACTIVE DUTY & ACTIVE RESERVIST MILITARY AND MORE....

SIG SAUER®, we will always be indebted to you for your service to our country. As a small token of our appreciation, we are offering a special $100.00 rebate program on new SIG SAUER®pistols. This applies to the following models - P220, P226, P229, 1911, 556, SSG 3000, Blaser Tactical 2 and rifles. Sig also offers a $50 rebate applies to the following models - P239, P250, SP2022.

This offer is available to all first responders, active and retired Law Enforcement Officers, active duty and active reservist Military personnel. Recently discharged Military personnel may purchase a firearm up to 90 days after date of separation*.

Anyone interested in any Sig model, let me know if you are law enforcement, either active or retired, and any first responders may recieve special pricing. Please pass along this information to friends and family that may have loved ones that qualify for this honorable discount. I will also do any FFL transfers for only $10.00 per item for the state of Indiana and long guns for Kentucky.

Kentuckiana Firearms Training
Chris
www.ccdw.info
c.schlager@insightbb.com

Last edited by HK911; 03-11-2008 at 02:25 AM. Reason: forgot about mags how many

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here