Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > SALE: Small, Red Red Mahogany Blade Knife with Elk Antler Handle & Display Stand

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2013, 02:09 AM   #1
Vendor
FTF_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Default SALE: Small, Red Red Mahogany Blade Knife with Elk Antler Handle & Display Stand

Less is more, right?
This Red Red Mahogany flintknapped obsidian blade knife with one of my special elk antler handles measures 5 1/2-inches long over all. Its blade is 2 3/8-inches long from tip to hilt.
Its tang is deeply inserted and permanently attached into the handle, which features a fancy wooden end cap. I chose natural colored sinew to haft the knife, not merely for cosmetic reasons like some knife makers, but mine also further secures the blade and handle. It's pictured cradled on a handmade, wooden knife display stand.
Seems kinda cute on it, doesn't it?
It is $75, and that includes shipping. It's good to have a member who's a knife maker, right?
Come on, you gotta admit this is a great Christmas present for the right person. (If I could have taken a photo with my left hand and held the knife in my right, it would have pictured the best side of the handle!) Call or text Randy at 402-304-1422.

img_0384_best.jpg   img_0398_best.jpg   img_0407_best.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here