Sale Priced Custom Handmade Huge Cheyenne Bowie Knife: $60 with free shipping in U.S.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > Sale Priced Custom Handmade Huge Cheyenne Bowie Knife: $60 with free shipping in U.S.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 05:20 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Sale Priced Custom Handmade Huge Cheyenne Bowie Knife: $60 with free shipping in U.S.

Crafted by Randy Porter, who has made and sold hundreds of knives, the Cheyenne bowie knife measures 15 1/4-inches long over all. It features an 8 3/8-inch long blade fabricated from 440c high carbon stainless steel with a mirror finish - RC 57-58. The blade is 1 1/4-inches wide. A great stainless steel guard separates the blade from the elk antler handle. The handle is extra-long, 6 3/4 inches, with a 4 1/8-inch circumference. It has been specially treated, finely sanded, polished and fitted with a fancy wooden end cap. Porter's knives have been praised on the Internet and his eBay feedback as a seller is 100 percent. A selection of 50 of them is prominently displayed at Main Street Jewelers in Plattsmouth, Neb. He has shipped knives throughout the U.S. and various foreign countries. The knife comes with a seven-day money back guarantee, but none of his knives have ever been returned. Each of his knives is unique, one-of-a-kind and virtually indestructible. A knife made by Randy Porter can be passed from generation to generation. Contact Randy at rp50817@windstream.net. Feel free to call 402-443-4937 or 402-304-1422.

7f-014.jpg   7m-010.jpg   7m-011.jpg   7f-012.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-13-2011, 11:22 PM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I don't see mention of a sheath. Is there a sheath that comes with it or is it optional or did I miss it?

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!

Old 02-13-2011, 11:48 PM   #3

Thanks for inquiring about my Cheyenne bowie knife. I should have said in my vendor listing that a sheath is not included. I just sold the knife today and have not yet closed the thread. I have another steel blank to make a blade identical to the Cheyenne bowie if you are interested. I also have some great elk antler handles already done. I used to provide sheaths will all the knives I made. Sometimes, when people wanted the knife, they did not like the sheath. Perhaps they wanted one a different color, better quality or less expensive, tooled or plain, or left-handed. I started letting people provide their own sheath and it's worked. I help arrange the purchase of a manufactured sheath or a custom, handmade one at no charge.