Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > Ruger MKIII and MKII 22/45 Polymer Grip Frame Aftermarket Grips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 08:04 PM   #1
NWI
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ruger MKIII and MKII 22/45 Polymer Grip Frame Aftermarket Grips

Grips for either the Ruger MKIII or MKII 22/45 polymer grip frame. The grips mount over the existing polymer frame grips and have pilot holes for drilling grip screw holes into the polymer frame grips for holding the grips in position using 1911 grip screws. The grips come with a fine texture finish either rubberized or non-rubberized. Price for the non-rubberized grips $12.95, rubberized $17.95, 1911 grip screws $8.95 (hex head stainless steel) shipping is included with the grips only. If only ordering grip screws add $2.00 for shipping. Grip colors are: black, brown, grey, red, pink, blue, and white. The difference between the MKIII and MKII grips MKII's bottom edges are rounded. I uploaded a video at youtube showing grip installation

If you want to place an order or have any questions email me at Dominic.Notaro@csinet.net

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #2

Do you have pictures of the different colors. I am interested in the white grips as it would make a great contrast to my black gun.

Old 09-26-2009, 03:48 AM   #3
NWI

These are the colors available black, brown, red, white, pink, lite blue, colors added since picture dark blue, dark green, grey and working on OD

Old 09-26-2009, 05:54 AM   #4
NWI

Default Ruger MKIII & MKII Grips

Only doing the Ruger MKII & MKIII for now am going to be doing grips for the 1911 frame with the texture and the rubberized finish.