Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Sponsor Display (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f53/)
-   -   Ruger 10/22 trigger groups professionally reworked (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f53/ruger-10-22-trigger-groups-professionally-reworked-19201/)

stalkingbear 10-16-2009 04:12 PM

Ruger 10/22 trigger groups professionally reworked

2 Attachment(s)
For anyone wanting their Ruger 10/22 trigger professionally upgraded I'm offering a complete trigger group upgrade done on your trigger group.
This includes:
  • reducing pull weight down to a reliable 2-3 pounds,
  • installing & adjusting overtravel stop (which greatly shortens reset),
  • adjustable takeup (if needed),
  • modifying bolt release to aftermarket specs,
  • installing extended mag release if your trigger group don't already have one
  • testing in 1 of my 10/22s for reliability before shipping.
All this for only 80$ including return shipping to lower 48.

Supporting members get the same work done for 60$ including return shipping to lower 48.

Since supporting membership dues is only 15$ you get all the advantages of supporting membership + the savings.

Contact me if interested. seastalkingbear@yahoo.com or PM me for phone number

Here's a couple pics from my last project. Neil

CA357 10-16-2009 07:05 PM

That thing is gorgeous! Where did you get that stock Bear?

bobbyb13 10-16-2009 07:37 PM

One fine looking rifle

CA read the report and picures of it on the .22 forum. I sent Stalkingbear a trigger to do for me. I will give a full report on it when I receive it.

stalkingbear 10-16-2009 07:38 PM

Believe it or not-that's a factory stock. It was 1 of a limited edition 10/22 sporters with the fancy checkered french walnut stock. I did glass bed my action & free float the barrel in it. Lipsey's is the wholesaler that carried them.

I received your trigger group today Bobby. I've already started on it.

Patrick Sperry 10-16-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stalkingbear (Post 174777)
Believe it or not-that's a factory stock. It was 1 of a limited edition 10/22 sporters with the fancy checkered french walnut stock. I did glass bed my action & free float the barrel in it. Lipsey's is the wholesaler that carried them.

I received your trigger group today Bobby. I've already started on it.

Now Bear... You know that's really my squirrel gun, as soon as I can.. "Borrow " it, yeah, that's the word!
:D

bobbyb13 10-24-2009 03:13 PM

Got the trigger

I got my trigger back from Stalkingbear with a 10 day turn around (fast service Bear). Breaks like a glass rod at just a touch over 2LB on my gauge. Virtually no over travel, extended magazine release. bolt stop reworked. For the $60.00 dollar member price, I am impressed. Now if the guys with the barrel, and stock would get in gear, I'll post the put it together pictures, with a range report.

Patrick Sperry 10-24-2009 03:39 PM

Great to hear that!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyb13 (Post 177452)
I got my trigger back from Stalkingbear with a 10 day turn around (fast service Bear). Breaks like a glass rod at just a touch over 2LB on my gauge. Virtually no over travel, extended magazine release. bolt stop reworked. For the $60.00 dollar member price, I am impressed. Now if the guys with the barrel, and stock would get in gear, I'll post the put it together pictures, with a range report.

Great to hear that. What are you doing with the stock and barrel?

stalkingbear 10-24-2009 04:06 PM

Glad you like it Bobby. If you ever have any problems with it just let me know.

bobbyb13 10-24-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Sperry (Post 177464)
Great to hear that. What are you doing with the stock and barrel?

18 inch bull for now. Laminated target stock.

CA357 10-24-2009 05:12 PM

My trigger group is going to Bear in November. :cool: