Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > Reduced price on fantastic boot knife

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Reduced price on fantastic boot knife

Hi,
For Forum members only, I have reduced the price of my Doc Holiday Ace-in-the-Hole boot knife with a leather sheath to $55 from $65. For more information on this great deal, see the original listing with photos. This is my break-even cost!
Thanks,
Randy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here