Quality stripped AR-15 lowers at great prices
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > Quality stripped AR-15 lowers at great prices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 11:52 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Quality stripped AR-15 lowers at great prices

I have been selling quite a few Delaware Machinery lowers and have had very positive feed back. These are made in Munce Indiana by a large precision machine shop and come with their own plastic case to protect it until you are ready to build your rifle. These have as good a surface finish as you will find on any lower on the market and meet and exceed Mil. Specs. I bought a large number of these for a group buy on a local forum and have purchased some more to sell on my web site. Drop in to http://www.richards-guns.com/ and check out the photos and prices. If you purchase five they would avarage about $60 each plus shipping to your FFL. Two would cost you $130 plus shipping.

If you need a lower or two for a build or want to stash a few away in case the SHIF these are as good as they get.

Vendor www.richards-guns.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Closed Thread