Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > Prices Reduced on Obsidian Blade Knives

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 04:06 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Prices Reduced on Obsidian Blade Knives

Apparently, the demand by Forum members for handmade, flint knapped obsidian blade knives is not overwhelming. Or, I have over-priced the knives I have listed. Generally, my prices are considered quite reasonable. Because knife making is my hobby, I only charge a few dollars for labor. I just try not to lose money. I'd rather not list these knives on eBay or advertise them elsewhere. It's too much hassle and I want these knives to go to Forum members. I have grown weary of these knives setting on my workbench. [B][I]Please take an additional $7.50 off the listed price for the following items:

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f53/custom-handmade-flint-knapped-obsidian-blade-knife-38166/

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f53/custom-handmade-burns-green-obsidian-blade-knife-38052/

That's rock bottom folks. That's what the materials cost me. I'll probably lose a little on shipping, but I'll get it back from the great referrals I get from Forum members. If I get caught up on orders for my knives, I'll list some new styles and sizes of handmade knives with stainless steel blades with elk or deer antler handles.
Thanks,
Randy

Last edited by rp50817; 03-01-2011 at 01:23 PM. Reason: sold one knife

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-01-2011, 12:48 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Guys, These knives are absolutely beautiful. Step up and buy a few, if you can. They are well worth it!

Old 03-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #3

Thank you.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:37 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 224 Times on 124 Posts
Likes Given: 439

The knives are a work of art, bought for my father for Christmas and he loved it! The knife now sits for all to see in the living room. A fantastic gift and conversation peice.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 03-03-2011, 04:51 AM   #5

Liked 40 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 15

^ I have the exact same experience.

These are beautiful knives, and if I could import obsidian blades into Aust I would; don't waste your opportunity to enjoy them!

Old 03-03-2011, 04:59 AM   #6

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

They are not overpriced Randy. They are beautiful and I have been trying to scratch together enough to become the proud owner of own of them ever since you first posted them up.

Everything will have to wait until after June.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 03-05-2011, 06:20 AM   #7

just giving this a bump for ya. If anybody is eying one of these you cant go wrong buying it. Randy knows how to make a good knife and is great to work with. Buy these up fellas.

A person who owns a firearm is a free man,A person who dosen't is a slave to there Country.Think about it.