PINK Magpul MOE Parts Now Available - Conroe TX
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > PINK Magpul MOE Parts Now Available - Conroe TX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 02:38 AM   #1
Vendor
FTF_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 38 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default PINK Magpul MOE Parts Now Available - Conroe TX

We just got in few of these pink Magpul accessories. So far the stocks and carbine handguards are available. The grips will be in soon!

http://www.westforkarmory.com/ar-15-buttstocks/483-magpul-moe-carbiine-stock.html

http://www.westforkarmory.com/ar-grips/450-magpul-moe-ar-grip-.html

http://www.westforkarmory.com/ar-15-non-rail-handguards-/462-magpul-moe-carbine-handguard-.html

pinkmagpul.jpg   mag415-pnk.jpg  

Type 07 FFL Class 2 SOT
$125.00 NiB Coated AR15/M16 BCG's
$239.99 NiB Coated AR308 BCG's
$9.55 Magpul PMAG's
Suppressors, Night Vision/Thermal, AR15's
www.WestForkArmory.com
Michael@westforkarmory.com
FFL Transfers $20.00 NFA Transfers $50.00
Conroe, Texas
We are Veteran Owned and Operated!

Last edited by WestForkArmory; 12-13-2012 at 02:54 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-13-2012, 02:55 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5672 Times on 2962 Posts
Likes Given: 375

thats a good shade of pink. you woulda had me for sure if the handguards were midlength!!

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 12-13-2012, 04:25 AM   #3

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
thats a good shade of pink. you woulda had me for sure if the handguards were midlength!!
I just can't understand. You seem like such a manly man, yet you are so into pink. If it's a woman in your life who is a survivor, I can totally get that. But just for the color? And I'm not one to judge, it's just so incongruous to me. There's nothing wrong with it. It just seems about as odd as Clint Eastwood driving a prius.

In a cowboy hat.

Old 12-13-2012, 12:11 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I just can't understand. You seem like such a manly man, yet you are so into pink. If it's a woman in your life who is a survivor, I can totally get that. But just for the color? And I'm not one to judge, it's just so incongruous to me. There's nothing wrong with it. It just seems about as odd as Clint Eastwood driving a prius.

In a cowboy hat.
Everyone has their shameful secrets im just not scared to embrace mine

You only go round once and im not about to live my life avoiding what i like because other folks might disapprove. I dont have an answer as to why i like certain shades of pink as im sure you cant really say why you like any particular color. Heh

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 12-13-2012, 12:57 PM   #5

That is true. I love blue. My favorite shade being that of a sapphire, or a "flame blue". I say it's because that's my birthstone color, but really, I just think it's purdy. I like it on everything. Cars, art, China, it doesn't matter. It's just the color I like.

Old 12-13-2012, 05:33 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

In a cowboy hat.
You've got to admit, that pink Mosin is freaking awesome.

Old 12-13-2012, 06:01 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post

You've got to admit, that pink Mosin is freaking awesome.
The pink Mosin is the shizznit. Yes, I agree. I would rock the hell outta the pink Mosin.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Its easy to do. Its a minwax stain called cherry blossom.

Old 12-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
Its easy to do. Its a minwax stain called cherry blossom.
I'm going to have to get a mosin to try that with some day.

Old 12-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #10
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Dont have to go just pink. There are other cool colors. I did my ak furniture in a red port wine type color and its pretty snazzy