New! RRA 20" Varmint Upper w/ Hogue Tube
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display >

New! RRA 20" Varmint Upper w/ Hogue Tube

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2007, 04:09 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 13 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default New! RRA 20" Varmint Upper w/ Hogue Tube

I am picking up a new Rock River Arms 20" Varmint Upper tomorrow from Rock River. It has the optional Hogue OD Green Free Float tube already installed. This is a complete upper, just pin it on you lower and add an optic for some very accurate shooting or varminting. It is a .223 with the Wylde match chamber with a 1:8" twist. I also have an OD Green Hogue rubber pistol grip to match available. If you ordered this upper from Rock River, the price without shipping would be $655.00. Due to Rock River MAP pricing, please PM me for the price if interested. Again, I only have one right now, and it's first come, first served. Thanks!

Active LE Sniper, AR15/M16 Armorer, Firearms Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, Taser Instructor, Sniper Team Leader, and owner of :D 狙击手

Join Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join Today! - Click Here

Old 01-05-2009, 12:06 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Upper

I was wanting to know if you still have the upper and how much?