MyGunDB Firearm Inventory Software - New version released!
A new version, 1.99.7 is out with a number of tweaks and new features:
* Added Documentation tab - Lets you use Notes, Misc and History text fields and add any files you want linked to a firearm (reciepts, manuals, whatever)
* Serial field highlighted properly
* Clicking accessory on General tab opens Accessory tab properly
* The Person field in Searches now also searches Owner and not just the Bought From and Sold To names
* Removed rotating ad from Deals tab
* Right clicking the Subtract ammo button on Ammo tab now will ADD ammo instead (and not modify round count for firearm)
* You can now set to have the Identifier filed sorted Alphabetically (default) or Numerically, depending on how you wish to use it.
* You can now set a different currency symbol other than $
* Can select to use a ; instead of a , to separate multiple calibers for a firearm
* You can now sort by Serial
* Accessories now have a Location box to list where it's stored
* You can now select to view only Personal firearms, Business firearms or both when doing reports.
* Can now skip first line when importing .csv file, in case it's a Header line
* You can now export a .csv file of your Ammo inventory
* Accessory images copy over correctly when syncing from Mobile
* You can now filter to show only firearms with a past due maintenance date
* Fixed bug where free users could import more than 10 firearms in Free version
* Maintenance tab grid now sorts by Date properly
* Setting a date using Date Fields no longer deselects current firearm
Mygundb release: IDPA tracking, range log, reloading components, more!
Changes in v1.99.8:
* Added tab for reloading components - will eventually become part of a separate Addon
* Added Rangelog tab - will eventually become part of a separate Addon
* Various tweaks
* Copied Change FFL Image buttons to Transfer tabs as well
* Added IDPA score tracking - will eventually become part of a separate Addon
* Made selected row in data grids Green to be easier to to see
* Shipping field now in Bought From section
* Added ability to print Description field as Notes on Inventory report
Bought the app.
Interesting product. A few questions...
What version should I have?
What is the current user count, and where can feedback best be viewed?
I have some suggestions, but want to make sure I am current and that I don't double efforts.
The current number of users is over 100,000 :D As for feedback, I'm a regular on a number of forums, so user feedback is spread out. I used to run a forum to keep support all in one place but it became a huge effort to maintain by myself when dealing with spam, etc.
I'd love to hear your feedback, either here or in PM/Email. I do have an official forum on the CMP forums here http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98 and a lot of suggestions come in on facebook: http://facebook.com/mygundb
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:40 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.