MyGunDB, The best way to manage your firearm inventory just got even better!
New release out for both the MyGunDB Desktop version and the MyGunDB Go Android app!
Changes for the Desktop app:
* A&D and BATF Changelog sort corrected
* Fixed Inventory report to use ID #
* Added a checkbox on Edit screen to designate a firearm as personally owned.
* Added Filter options to display only Personal or Non-Personal firearms.
* Fixed Stats display in Statusbar and Stats tab Includes accessories in the values, not just firearms.
* Fixed Ammo Additional Data lines not being printed for other entries when first row didn't have any
* Added Total Rounds in inventory count on Ammo tab which displays All rounds, or only matching caliber if that display option is selected on Ammo tab
* Fixed Sync menu options to display when using OSX
* Pictures now included with syncing and the Backup/Restore menu options
And for MyGunDB Go:
* Fixed image count and current image number after adding new image.
* Model and Type display properly swapped in edit and Spinner display
* States are now listed in a Dropdown
* Password request screen now pops up if you have one set and your screen shuts off or you come back from another app
* Added ability to use Camera to add pic
* dates on the Purchase/Sold tab now use a date selector
* Adding new firearm puts you in Edit mode for it automatically
* Re-added export to .csv file
* Prevent changing tabs when editing data
* Fixed handling apostrophes in data when saving
* Added icons for buttons
* Pictures now included with Syncing!
* Accessories can be attached or detached
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36 AM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.