Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > My sales on auction arms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2007, 08:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default My sales on auction arms

I know this is the cheap way to do this but it gets my point across. These are some of the items that are available to me. If you are interested please PM or email me. If you are looking for anything else please let me know. Kahr, Kelt-Tec (when available), Springfield and Glocks are some of the major brands available. My mark is pretty low so its always ok to ask. Thank you.

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/SearchResults.cfm?Type=4&String=sabrearms

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." George S. Patton

www.sabrearms.com
www.sabrearmsairsoft.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here