MUST SEE - NEW STYLE BLADE! Handmade "Thor" Blade Knife with Great Elk Antler Handle
Thor is a new, eye-catching extreme design. It's unique front guard enables its user to safely put two fingers on either side of it. The guard's shape is symbolic of a railway tie. The look and feel of the knife is like Thor's hammer.
* Knife measures 12 1/4-inches long over all.
* 6 1/2-inch blade has a 5 1/2-inch cutting surface and is 1 5/8 inches at its widest point.
* Blade, attached bolster and guard fabricated from 440c high carbon stainless steel with a mirror finish with extreme weather endurance.
* Tang deeply inserted and permanently attached with industrial strength epoxy to elk antler handle.
* Handle has been specially treated, finely sanded, polished and fitted with a fancy wooden end cap.
I recently got a deal on elk antlers so this knife is bargain priced at $75, plus $8 Priority Mail shipping. I will arrange to have a custom, handmade leather sheath crafted for it if you so desire. I don't know what the sheath would cost, maybe $30 - $35, but it would be the color of your choice with the type of tooling/carving you want.
Thanks for looking. Let me know your opinions on this blade, the handle or knife.
That is probably the most gorgeous knives I've ever seen. The craftmanship of it looks superb.
Thanks for your approval
I also like the new style blade. I couldn't wait to make the knife. I bought an extra steel blank for another blade just in case.
I'm not thrilled with the bolo looking blade but I like the handle and guard.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:25 AM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.