Mosin Nagant 91/30 Plus(440rds) Special SHARK COAST TACTICAL
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > Mosin Nagant 91/30 Plus(440rds) Special SHARK COAST TACTICAL

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 02:20 AM   #1
Vendor
FTF_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 12 Posts

Default Mosin Nagant 91/30 Plus(440rds) Special SHARK COAST TACTICAL

Sharkcoasttactical.com is having a huge sale this week. Check out the site for prices.

Excellent deals on Mosin Nagants and ammo.

Limited time only: Shark Coast is offering a Mosin 91/30 and Tin of Ammo(440rds)for 205.00. The Mosin–Nagant M91/30 is a bolt action, internal magazine fed, military rifle invented by Russian and Belgian engineers, and used by the armed forces of the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union, and various other nations. The Russians modernized their model 1891 rifle into what would become one of the most successful military arms the world has ever known. The Mosin Nagant M91/30 has a simple and robust design, perfect accuracy and awesome reliability. It served the Soviets well as their main battle rifle of WWII. Even after the collapse of the Soviet Union, Mosin–Nagants are still commonly found on modern battlefields around the world. They are being used by insurgent forces in the Iraq War and the current war in Afghanistan. Separatists have also used the rifles alongside more modern Russian firearms in the Second war in Chechnya. Under appreciated until recently, the Mosin Nagant is one of the hottest collectibles on the market today! Arsenal refinished - hardwood. 5 rd. integral mag. Barrel: 26”, Overall: 48”, Weight: 8.2 lbs. Condition: Good. As seen in on ShootingTimes.com, April 2011 Also included is a spam can of surplus 7.62X54R surplus ammo. 440rounds Perfect Zombie Killer.

One Mosin 91/30 and tin of ammo: $205

If ya don't see what you're looking for then just email us. We'll get it for you and have the best price period.

Check out the new Guns and Girls Section of the site. Plenty of eyecandy.

Check the Zombie Prepardness area. Excellent package deals.

Thanks for looking

Welcome to SharkCoastTactical.com

Life is too short to shoot an ugly gun.
Will Meade
Owner/Operator
www.Sharkcoasttactical.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-19-2012, 03:08 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I just got my Mosin Nagant 91/30 and my tin of ammo. Its a great deal. Shark Coast Tactical was a pleasure to work with and the rifle I got was beautiful! Very pleased.