Just Right Carbines, of Canandaigua, NY, manufactures the JR Carbine: a convertible multi-caliber, ambidextrous, straight blowback-operated, semi-automatic, pistol-caliber carbine with telescoping 6-position collapsible buttstock and free-floating quadrail forend. The JR Carbine won the 2010 Innovation Award by Cygnus Law Enforcement Group for its many unique design features.
- Semi-automatic pistol-caliber carbine
- Simple, reliable, straight blowback operation
- Ambidextrous bolt - configurable for left or right-hand ejection
- Bolt handle switchable to left or right side
- Converts to other pistol-calibers with simple conversion kit (available separately)
- Magazine included - Glock (see below for 1911 model update)
- Lightweight 16-1/4" barrel
- Free-floating quadrail forend
- Picatinny rail machined into top of receiver
- Telescoping 6-position collapsible M-4 style buttstock
- Receiver, trigger housing and magazine well machined from aerospace grade 6061T-6
- aluminum with black hardcoat anodizing for extra protection and durability
- Standard M-4 buffer tube, buttstock, and pistol grip
- Utilizes standard M-4/AR-15 furniture and trigger components
- Lightweight - approximately 6.5 lbs.
- Overall length: buttstock extended 33-1/2", collapsed 30-1/4"
- Made in the USA, in New York State
- 9mm Standard, Restricted State (CT, MA, NJ, NY), and California Compliant
- 9mm Refurbished - Standard, Restricted State, and California Compliant
- .40S&W Standard, Restricted State, and California Compliant
- .45ACP - Glock Magazine Based - Standard, Restricted State, and California Compliant
- .45 ACP - 1911 Magazine Based - Standard and Restricted State
We are also developing a .45ACP 1911-magazine based model, and a model chambered in .45GAP caliber.
Please visit our website
for more information.