Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > Honest comments and opinions wanted...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2011, 01:59 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 666 Times on 355 Posts
Likes Given: 46

Great idea for sure. Not real sure how well they would sell though. If you could get some manufacturers to add them in with the purchase of the fire arm then you would be golden. There are some places for them to be a solid sale though.
I keep mine in the safe, but with kids and their friends around the house; if I didn't have the safe then I would be open to buying them.
Keep it rolling man. Damn good idea

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Old 07-30-2011, 02:18 AM   #42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 24 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Nice looking product but I think there is somewhat of a shrinking market for firearm locks. True that more people have guns and are carrying them, but those same people want them loaded and chambered if they are a defense gun. All others are usually unloaded and in a safe. Just look at all the different handgun safes that are available in all configurations and price ranges. That is the preferred method of storage today. The European market is probably quite different. Any kind of devise that uses a key is less sought after than a push button or bio-metric locks. That's the way I see it anyway. I admire people with vision and the will to follow it through. Congrats on your patent as that is an accomplishment in itself. I wish you the best with your products.

Glenn
FAS1SAFE

Tags
gunlock, lock, magazine, patented, safety