Handmade 'El Tigre' Bowie Knife with Elk Antler Handle and Great Sheath
* Handcrafted by Randy Porter.
* Knife measures 10 3/4-inches long overall.
* 5 3/4-inch long blade with index finger groove.
* 5-inch cutting surface.
* Blade fabricated from 440C high carbon stainless steel with a mirror finish.
* Sharp blade - holds an edge, defies inclement weather.
* Attached stainless steel finger guard.
* Elk antler handle has been specially treated, color enhanced, finely sanded, polished and fitted with a fancy wooden end cap.
* Handle has fingers grooves and slight curve making it the best fitting grip Porter has ever made - for lefties or righties.
* Highest quality custom leather sheath handmade by alscraft (eBay seller name.)
For Forum members, it is $90 including Priority Mail shipping in the continental U.S. Supporting members take an additional $5 off. Seven day money back guarantee. Buyer pays return shipping. Contact Randy at email@example.com. Feel free to call 402-443-4947 or 402-304-1422.
That one's a beauty Randy.
Great grip on handle
Thanks for the compliment on my work. While the handle is not straight, I designed it that way. The slight curve fits perfectly in the palm of either hand. It's also my first knife with finger grooves, I think.
That is a beautiful knife.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.