Handmade Drop Point Blade Knife with Deer Jaw Bone Handle and Great Sheath
* Crafted by Randy Porter whose knives have been favorably reviewed in the Forum.
* Measures 8 1/2-inches long overall.
* 3 5/8-inch blade with 3-inch cutting surface.
* Blade fabricated from 420c stainless steel.
* Tang deeply inserted into jaw bone and permanently attached with industrial strength epoxy.
* Solid brass finger guard.
* Brown sinew cosmetically enhances appearance and adds authenticity.
* Deer jaw bone handle has been finely sanded and polished. (I should have attached a photo of an untreated jaw bone to show the difference.)
* Teeth unbleached and permanently glued to bone.
* Highest quality custom, leather sheath is handmade by alscrafts.
It is $60 including Priority Mail shipping. Contact Randy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call 402-443-4947 or 402-304-1422.
Another great looking knife Randy.
Thanks for your approval
I cut the jaw bone so there would be a space for the index finger at the guard.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:30 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.