GunsXchange $100 Ammo Giveaway for Nevada Residents
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > GunsXchange $100 Ammo Giveaway for Nevada Residents

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default GunsXchange $100 Ammo Giveaway for Nevada Residents

If you live in Nevada, you can win $100 worth of Ammunition just for using GunsXchange.com.

Check out the details here: Nevada Classifieds Contest

I will be doing contests for other states eventually, and it will be done one at a time.

Thanks and Good Luck

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-09-2011, 12:16 AM   #2

Liked 88 Times on 66 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Sounds like a good deal, but why Nevada first. This is from your neighbor just north of Barstow. You being so close, we ought to get together sometime for a little trigger time. Let me know and shoot me a PM for my phone # if interested.............

Jim........

Visit me on FaceBook at Alvord Limited Custom Gunsmithing.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alvord-Limited-Custom-gunsmithing/637828296334671?ref=bookmarks

Last edited by masterPsmith; 03-09-2011 at 12:20 AM.

Old 03-09-2011, 12:43 AM   #3

Sure, why not? My friends and I used to go shooting a little north of barstow, but now we go shooting off of Hodge Road. Where do you usually shoot?

Old 03-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #4

Liked 88 Times on 66 Posts
Likes Given: 25

I go about 3/4 mile from my house to my usual spot. Virtually in my back yard in Newberry Springs. Been shootin the same spot since 85.

Jim..........

Visit me on FaceBook at Alvord Limited Custom Gunsmithing.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alvord-Limited-Custom-gunsmithing/637828296334671?ref=bookmarks