Fantastic bowie knife ready to haft
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display >

Fantastic bowie knife ready to haft

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 36 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Default Fantastic bowie knife ready to haft

I laid one of my special elk antler handles with two diamond-shaped faux pearls in its fancy wood end cap on the tang of a Classic Patrick Henry Bowie blade blank.
An attached photo should give you some idea of how the completed knife will look, however, I'll re-adjust the handle's position and shorten it as needed. The 9-inch blade blank is fabricated from 440C High Carbon Stainless Steel and features a fancy, double-ended matching guard and exquisite file work on its top.
The blade blank measures 1 3/4-inches at its widest point and is RC 57-58. The knife is $165.00, and that includes shipping. My niche of expertise, I'll cut and grind the blade's full tang into a hidden tang deeply inserted into the antler handle and permanently attached with industrial-strength epoxy.
I'll provide a custom, handmade sheath for it at cost plus shipping, if desired, and I've attached a photo of it. I also have handmade wooden display stands available for $20 plus shipping. I've attached a photo of a knife I previously made and sold with the same blade blank for your consideration. Call or text Randy at 402-304-1422.
Thank you very much.
img_0642_lighter_elk_with_9_inch_patrick_hentry_bowie.jpg   img_0646_inlayed_faux_pearls_end_cap_on_patrick_henry_elk_handle.jpg   img_0670_best_photo-copy.jpg   1390716_4899368221518_1159478483_n.jpg  
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 

Join Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join Today! - Click Here