Custom Handmade 'Wild Bill' Skinner Knife with Elk Antler Handle and Sheath
• Crafted by Randy Porter who has made and sold hundreds of knives.
• Measures 9 1/8-inches long overall.
• Features a 5-inch (including bolster) 440c high carbon stainless steel blade with a mirror finish.
• Blade has 3 1/2-inch cutting surface with thumb grooves on top.
• Bolster features exquisite laser-etched design.
• Blade will shave hair off your arm and holds an edge.
• Tang is deeply inserted into handle and permanently attached.
• Elk antler handle has been specially treated, finely sanded, polished and fitted with a fancy wooden end cap.
• Custom, handmade belt loop sheath by alscrafts is highest quality.
• Seven-day, money-back guarantee (buyer pays return shipping.)
For Forum members, it is $80 including free Priority Mail shipping in the continental U.S. Supporting Members take an additional $5 off.
Contact Randy at email@example.com. Feel free to call 402-443-4947 or 402-304-1422.
I cant wait to get this Randy. My daughters are more than happy to get it for my birthday.
Congrats Doc! Another beautiful knife Randy :cool:
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:13 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.