CLEARANCE: Fancy Jasper Blade Knife with Special Elk Antler Handle & Display Stand
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > CLEARANCE: Fancy Jasper Blade Knife with Special Elk Antler Handle & Display Stand

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2013, 02:51 AM   #1
Vendor
FTF_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 36 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Default CLEARANCE: Fancy Jasper Blade Knife with Special Elk Antler Handle & Display Stand

SALE: $130.00, INCLUDING SHIPPING (PREVIOUSLY $150.00)
Here's a wonderful Christmas gift for a guy, or perhaps a gal who loves rustic or Native American decor, that really shows you put some thought into it.
The art deco knife I crafted features a blade flintknapped from Fancy Jasper from India. It comes with a handmade wooden display stand with a piece of antler designed to cradle the knife handle.
The knife measures 10 3/4-inches long over all and the blade is 4 1/4-inches from hilt to tip. The blade's color is totally unique. I hafted the blade to an elk antler handle comprised of two separate sections, internally connected with a dowel, joined by a segment of polished bone with gold spacers on either side.
The handle has been specially treated, sanded, dyed and polished. The blade is permanently attached with industrial strength epoxy and thoroughly wrapped with natural colored artificial sinew, not only for cosmetic reasons, but also to further secure the blade to the handle. Anyone can buy a present from a retail store manufactured by the millions in China. This one-of-a-kind gift will become a family heirloom.
Call or text Randy at 402-304-1422

img_0316_best_knife.jpg   img_0322_best_blade.jpg   img_0323_best_handle.jpg   img_0318_front_a.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
Vendor
FTF_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 36 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Default Break-even get re-acquainted deal

Dear Members: I'm not exactly on the street corner, yet, with a tin cup selling pencils, but I gotta let you know where I'm coming from. Due to brain surgery for an aneurysm, I've been outa work nearly two months without pay. I can still make knives, but cannot yet get a medical release to return to work because my job involves so much flying, driving, writing and photography. My wife is not a happy camper. I apologize this sounds like begging. Since I need to generate some cash flow, the first reply to this ad can have this great gift item for $110. Thank you very much, Randy. Call or text 402-304-1422.

Last edited by wahooknifemaker; 12-05-2013 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Typo