Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > Boyds' website has been updated with even crazier specials!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
Vendor
FTF_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Boyds' website has been updated with even crazier specials!!!!

This week's web updates have been uploaded!! Check out these awesome deals:

--NEW RELEASE--
The long sought-after RUGER AMERICAN RIMFIRE is now on sale and a STEAL at $92 for an AMBIDEXTREOUS Rimfire Hunter or TactiCool stock!!!

--SEASONAL SALE--
Upgrade any 2-piece buttstock and forend set to FOREST CAMO for FREE!! Just enter promo code 2PCFC at checkout!

--WEEKLY SPECIAL--
All AMERICAN PLAINSMAN FORENDS and STIRLING BUTTSTOCKS for either the MOSSBERG 500 or REMINGTON 870 are 35% OFF!!! Price reflected at checkout.

--CRAZY DEALS--
These CrAzY specials on select one-of-a-kind custom stocks will continually change, so ACT FAST!!!!!

Visit our website, www.BoydsGunstocks.com, or call 605.996.5011, to take advantage of these amazing 1-week deals!!!

Boyds' Gunstock Industries Inc.
www.boydsgunstocks.com
Sales or Customer Service (605) 996-5011
M-F 8:00a - 4:30p CST

**Boyds' is available online Monday through Friday from 8:00a - 10:00a, if you need immediate assistance or want to purchase something you saw as a special please contact our Sales Team!!!**

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #2
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2708 Times on 1860 Posts
Likes Given: 542

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoydsGunstocks
This week's web updates have been uploaded!! Check out these awesome deals: --NEW RELEASE-- The long sought-after RUGER AMERICAN RIMFIRE is now on sale and a STEAL at $92 for an AMBIDEXTREOUS Rimfire Hunter or TactiCool stock!!! --SEASONAL SALE-- Upgrade any 2-piece buttstock and forend set to FOREST CAMO for FREE!! Just enter promo code 2PCFC at checkout! --WEEKLY SPECIAL-- All AMERICAN PLAINSMAN FORENDS and STIRLING BUTTSTOCKS for either the MOSSBERG 500 or REMINGTON 870 are 35% OFF!!! Price reflected at checkout. --CRAZY DEALS-- These CrAzY specials on select one-of-a-kind custom stocks will continually change, so ACT FAST!!!!! Visit our website, www.BoydsGunstocks.com, or call 605.996.5011, to take advantage of these amazing 1-week deals!!!
I wrote you last year, and someone from your Office said you don't carry stocks for my model(Mossberg 702) please let me know if that ever changes....Thx..Buddy of mine has one of your thumbhole stocks on one of his 10/22's...

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 11-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #3

Liked 4787 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

I have found the page difficult to use. Do you have a fully finished M-1 Garand stock drop in??

Old 11-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #4
Vendor
FTF_SPONSOR.png

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

I'm sorry, nitestalker, but we do not at this time. However, if you can email us at customers@boydsgunstocks.com, we'd be glad to add you to our request log and contact you if/when we do. Please send that message "Attn: Wendy," so I'm sure to see it. Also, please sign up for our mailing list at www.boydsgunstocks.com, so you will be among the first to know about all of our latest releases and specials.

Thanks!
Wendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
I have found the page difficult to use. Do you have a fully finished M-1 Garand stock drop in??

www.boydsgunstocks.com

**Boyds' is available online Monday through Friday from 8:00a - 10:00a, if you need immediate assistance or want to purchase something you saw as a special please contact our Sales Team!!!**

Old 11-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #5
Vendor
FTF_SPONSOR.png

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

I'm sorry, DrFootball, but we still do not have anything for the Mossberg 702. However, if you could please email customers@boydsgunstocks.com and include "Attn: Wendy," I would be happy to add you it to our request log and email you if/when we do. Also, please be sure to sign up for our mailing list at www.boydsgunstocks.com, so we can send you all of our latest release and specials information.

Thanks!
Wendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
I wrote you last year, and someone from your Office said you don't carry stocks for my model(Mossberg 702) please let me know if that ever changes....Thx..Buddy of mine has one of your thumbhole stocks on one of his 10/22's...

www.boydsgunstocks.com

Old 11-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
Vendor
FTF_SPONSOR.png

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

I'm sorry, DrFootball, but we still do not have anything for the Mossberg 702. However, if you could please email customers@boydsgunstocks.com and include "Attn: Wendy," I would be happy to add you it to our request log and email you if/when we do. Also, please be sure to sign up for our mailing list at www.boydsgunstocks.com, so we can send you all of our latest release and specials information.

Thanks!
Wendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post

www.boydsgunstocks.com