Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > Beautiful Mahogany Obsidian Blade Art Knife with Exceptional Elk Antler Handle

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 08:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Beautiful Mahogany Obsidian Blade Art Knife with Exceptional Elk Antler Handle

Crafted by Randy Porter, who has made and sold hundreds of knives, this exquisite example measures 11-inches long in a straight line. It features a 5 3/8-inch mahogany obsidian blade with a nice "window." It was flint knapped by lithic artist Kenny Hull of Timberline Art, Sequim, WA. He is known for his sharp, paper-thin edgework, unique even flaking and close attention to detail. His blades are collected internationally. The blade is permanently attached to the elk antler handle with industrial strength epoxy. It also is secured by a precise wrapping of dark brown sinew which gives it an an authentic appearance. The handle has been specially treated, finely sanded, polished and fitted with a dyed purple box elder burl wood end cap with yellow specks. Contact Randy at rp50817@windstream.net or call 402-443-4947 or 402-304-1422. It comes with a seven-day, money-back guarantee. Buyer pays return shipping. While the knife could be used for field dressing game or other cutting, it is recommended only for display. For Forum members, it is $65 with free shipping. Supporting Members take an additional $5 off.

5a-003.jpg   5a-009.jpg   5a-012.jpg   5a-022.jpg   5a-006.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-26-2010, 08:17 PM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

That is absolutely gorgeous. I didn't realize that obsidian came in that color.

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking

Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....

Old 12-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #3

Thank you very much. Obsidian can come in many different colors including dark green, dark brown, black, golden sheens, beautiful yellows, blues, and tinges of purple.

Old 12-26-2010, 08:28 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I realy want one ,the only problem is that I live in Europe. I never ever saw such a knife here ,and owning one would be great ,have you ever shipped one to Europe ?

Old 12-26-2010, 08:42 PM   #5

I have shipped steel blade knives to Europe. I just shipped a knife to Australia. It's a little expensive, but not too bad. I estimate shipping would be about $15 - could be less. I could figure out the exact cost if I had your address. Why don't you send me an e-mail, rp50817@windstream.net ? I'd enjoy knowing more about where you live, our common interests and so on. I wonder if these knives are rare in Europe because they were primarily used by Native Americans? Happy New Year, Randy

Old 12-26-2010, 08:58 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by rp50817 View Post
I have shipped steel blade knives to Europe. I just shipped a knife to Australia. It's a little expensive, but not too bad. I estimate shipping would be about $15 - could be less. I could figure out the exact cost if I had your address. Why don't you send me an e-mail, rp50817@windstream.net ? I'd enjoy knowing more about where you live, our common interests and so on. I wonder if these knives are rare in Europe because they were primarily used by Native Americans? Happy New Year, Randy
hi Randy ,I am from Belgium,I will e-mail you as soon as possible
Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Closed Thread