Argyle Armoring, LLC
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > Argyle Armoring, LLC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2012, 05:47 AM   #1
Cancer Killa
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: -1 reviews

Liked 357 Times on 221 Posts
Likes Given: 645

Default Argyle Armoring, LLC

Welcome to Argyle Armoring. Argyle Armoring is dedicated to providing GLOCK shooters with an unforgettable experience when getting their GLOCK serviced. Argyle Armoring provides services from basic cleaning to advanced enhancements for competition shooting. Feel confident in knowing work performed on your GLOCK is being performed by a certified GLOCK armorer with over 7 years experience with GLOCKs.

www.argylearmoring.com

Argyle Armoring is dedicated to providing customers with a quality gunsmith for their GLOCKs. Expert workmanship and fast turnaround times are non-negotiable priorities for Argyle Armoring. I can provide you with all types of service from replacing a simple spring to a complete overhaul of your GLOCK. When you think GLOCK, think Argyle Armoring, LLC.

Argyle Armoring Services

Complete Cleaning $50
Installation of customer provided parts $50
Front and Rear Sight Install $25 (Customer Provided Sights)
Comp 1 Setup* $170
Comp 2 Setup** $110
Troubleshoot and repair $50/hr
Slide rollmark coloring $40
Entire gun Cerakoting $200
Slide Cerakoting $110

*(Includes fiber optic sights, installation and polishing of a 3.5lb connector, competition trigger spring, firing pin safety spring, feed ramp polishing, and extended slide stop lever)

**(Includes the Comp 1 Setup minus the fiber optic sights)

If there are particular parts you would like to have installed into your GLOCK but do not want to order them yourself, let me know. I can have most parts in stock within a couple of days.

I have an FFL available if you would like to have your GLOCK shipped to my location. An FFL is not needed for shipping only the slide.

Payment methods include: credit card (PayPal), cash, or money order.

Current turnaround time is: 1 day.

If you are interested in any of the services I provide or have any questions please message me through this forum or send me an email at: argylearmoring@gmail.com

Owner/Armorer at Argyle Armoring, LLC - FFL 07
NRA Life Member
What do I know? I'm only a professional.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-13-2012, 04:25 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Welcome man!

I can tell you guys Argyle is the way to go. He knows his stuff and his work is top notch.

Best of luck here, it is a good group

Old 06-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #3
Cancer Killa
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: -1 reviews

Liked 357 Times on 221 Posts
Likes Given: 645

Should have tshirts ordered and delivered in the next couple of week. Keep your eyes open for them.

Owner/Armorer at Argyle Armoring, LLC - FFL 07
NRA Life Member
What do I know? I'm only a professional.