45 acp 2000 mixed and more
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Sponsor Display > Sponsor Display > 45 acp 2000 mixed and more

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 11:59 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default 45 acp 2000 mixed and more

once fired indoor range, all brass, cleaned polished mixed headstamp price includes shipping and insurance and tracking

1000 $53
2000 $96

I also have 1058 45 acp sorted in seperate bags this assortment shipped same as above

Federal 393
Winchester 252
R&P remington 169
CBC 244
Price $60

I take ck moneyorders, paypal please add $2 for pp fee Thanks Frank

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-06-2008, 06:15 PM   #2

Default 45 acp brass

like to know if you still sell 45 acp brass what brand do you have do you have federal

Old 12-06-2008, 06:17 PM   #3

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Ray - Your best bet is to e-mail him direct. I am sure he has more. I have ordered from him in the past, as have plenty of others on here, and his product is as advertised and shipping same day as payment is received. Frank is one of the good guys selling on line.

JD

PS - Welcome to the Forum and get an AV!

Old 12-07-2008, 03:54 AM   #4

Raymond,

Thanks I have brass every wk and every wk I sell it all, yes I will have more 45acp and will be ready to ship by Thursday or Friday, but I have to men in line that is normal if you would like to place a order please email me I will be able to give you an idea if I will have enough for you by Wednesday, as far Head Stamp or brand name, I sell mostly mixed in that mix will be all commercial stuff, Win, Fed, CCI, CBC, SBC R&P etc etc, at the moment I have been to busy to seperate by HS, all of my brass is Mostly once fired , indoor range, and good clean highly polished brass.

So please email me with your order and I will put you in line and notify you of progress, Thank You. fjmcm1947@gmail.com

JD,

Sorry I have not been in here but as you read I am shipping 25000 cases a wk and soooooo busy thanks for all your kind words so often, talk to you when I get a break. Oh I bought a brand new AR 15 left handed, Stag, being a lefty I am over joyed with this weapon been wanting a lefty for along time.