Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Survival & Sustenance Living Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/)
-   -   Zombie Apoclypse (joke for the season) (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/zombie-apoclypse-joke-season-50952/)

SmithKid308 11-01-2011 12:21 AM

Zombie Apoclypse (joke for the season)

What would be your out look for taking on a horde of zombies , name your gun , your group size , equipment , etc well let's here them ?
Mine would be a group of 2 me and my friend he would have a 12 mossberg 500 custom mine would be also (not same gun) his sidearm would be his .45 acp mine would be my simth and wesson governor and I would not fight them unless needed , also if zombies are attached to sound get air-horns and tape the button down and throw it haha quick solutions for em '

Shihan 11-01-2011 12:58 AM

I would play this real loud.

Wait, that's for Martians. Nevermind.

jjfuller1 11-01-2011 01:07 AM

i some times day dream of sitting on top of my roof with my AR and my .308 with a truckload of ammo boxes sitting around me over looking a field of bodies!

c3shooter 11-01-2011 02:57 AM

Just me and eight friends. Me with the radio, and the crews of two AH-64 Apache gunships- loaded with 2.75 inch flechette rounds. When expended, THEN they get to strafe.

When they go off station, then the two fast mover crews get to roll in and drop CBUs and nape. Got to clean up the streets, you know.......

unclebear 11-01-2011 03:03 AM

me and a group of 12 people 4 remington 870, 5 mossberg 500, 2 ar15, and one marlin 30-30 (those are just main weapons) plus mixture of pistols, axes, swords, and other cutting implaments.

a half track with quad 50's on the back and a duec in a half with a M2 50bmg on the back loaded with ammo and the people not in the half track vs a small city full of the undead. :D

shadamai 11-01-2011 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 616502)
Just me and eight friends. Me with the radio, and the crews of two AH-64 Apache gunships- loaded with 2.75 inch flechette rounds. When expended, THEN they get to strafe.

When they go off station, then the two fast mover crews get to roll in and drop CBUs and nape. Got to clean up the streets, you know.......

I have no idea what you just said, lol...:confused:

orangello 11-01-2011 03:43 AM

Define the size of the "horde".

Under fifty zombies, i want them all for myself. I'd go with the cz75b for up close and the ole Marlin model 60 for the brain plinking (LOL "can i plink your brain for a sec"). Of course, i've always wanted to see what my SKS would do to a bunch of semi-squishies when loaded with soft point ammo. It would be great practice for squirrel hunting, with all the head shots.

More than one hundred semi-squishies bent on my destruction? I would need some help to carry mah ammo. :p

collegekid20 11-01-2011 04:32 AM

ruger 10/22 made to be real quiet. my mossberg 590 for medium range, my xd 9mm service for close work, and finally my camping machete and hunting knife for close up. with my current stock of ammo and mags I figure from my house I could take down about a hundred (or more if i'm real quiet) from my roof with the ruger. bout ten with the shotty (8 round capacity). and about twenty with the pistol (2 16 rnd mags). then about ten or so with the machete if i'm not surrounded at that point. although I could always drop down onto my tahoe roof. slip through the sunroof and go into plow em down mode and head to my buddies beach house twelve miles away that sits on stilts with one main stairs and a deck on the roof. That's my plan so far and between him and my ither buddy meeting up there we will have a lot of food and firepower.

doctherock 11-01-2011 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 616502)

What, no willy pete?

c3shooter 11-01-2011 05:18 AM

OK- just for you, the FAC can use Willy Petes for the markers.

Shad- Air to ground rockets that are flechette loads carry a few thousand four penny finishing nails. CBUs are cluster bomblets (big bomb unzips, sprinkling smaller personal sized bombs). And Nape- ah- originally, a mix of napthenic and palmitic acids combined with fuels- Napalm

Close Air Support- when there's just too danged many zombies!