wyoming passes doomsday survival bill. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > wyoming passes doomsday survival bill.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2012, 04:47 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

LOLing at the idea of an Aircraft Carrier anchored in a beautiful mountain lake!
Even better, have you seen the movie SECOND HAND LIONS with micheal cain and robert deval. They died rich. Had a cruise ship in their west texas pond.

Good movie
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondhand_Lions

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #12

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

After we get our Army set up we will close off our borders.. Once this is completed we plan to capture a major sea port city. I can not tell you which one at this time. We hope the Free states of Alaska and Arizona will join us. Obama has denied us our rights as a free state we may have to leave the union. Didn't South Carolina do this? We have already started making our own money.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:44 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 153 Times on 91 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001
Great idea, I hope Oklahoma does something like this. Only thing I don't get is, why does Wyoming need an aircraft carrier? They're landlocked by mountains
To put in the pond

Old 02-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #14

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody63m

To put in the pond
That's a damn big pond

Old 02-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Even better, have you seen the movie SECOND HAND LIONS with micheal cain and robert deval. They died rich. Had a cruise ship in their west texas pond.

Good movie
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondhand_Lions
Yup, that also crossed my mind. Excellent movie, IMO!
Made me wish i had met my grandfathers, but hey if you hang out long enough, the random old people at the rest home will just assume you are a descendant in need of rambling adventure-based narratives to stimulate young minds.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 02-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #16
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 8485 Times on 4912 Posts
Likes Given: 11040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
After we get our Army set up we will close off our borders.. Once this is completed we plan to capture a major sea port city. I can not tell you which one at this time. We hope the Free states of Alaska and Arizona will join us. Obama has denied us our rights as a free state we may have to leave the union. Didn't South Carolina do this? We have already started making our own money.

The San Francisco Bay Area would be ideal. Plenty of port facilities and there is the USS Hornet docked at Alameda. Y'all might even find some Wyoming sympathizers in the region.

Old 02-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #17

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
Where they gonna get a crew for a aircraft carrier???? they barely got enough people to man a 4 person dinghy!!!!
Wyoming National Guard....

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Old 02-29-2012, 01:49 AM   #18

Our National Guard just will not work. We do know Sailors with saddles would be a big mistake. The way Obama is cutting military spending there will be many American servicemen looking for jobs.

Viking dad Shhh! how did this leakout? We may ask you to become Admiral of All Pacific operations. We most likely will have many important sounding ranks in our new government.

I plan to raise my own Militia. I will give myself the rank of Most Powerful General. We will lock up all Liberals and Federal Rangers etc. we will confisicate their arms. It looks like we will turn Yellowstone into a concentration camp for Greens, Liberals, hippies Grizzly bears and wolves.

We had planned to use the Liberals as slaves in the Mines and Oil Fields that Obama has closed. We have found however, that people who live on BS and Tofu are unable to do a days work.

Old 02-29-2012, 03:41 AM   #19
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 8485 Times on 4912 Posts
Likes Given: 11040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
Our National Guard just will not work. We do know Sailors with saddles would be a big mistake. The way Obama is cutting military spending there will be many American servicemen looking for jobs.

Viking dad Shhh! how did this leakout? We may ask you to become Admiral of All Pacific operations. We most likely will have many important sounding ranks in our new government.

I plan to raise my own Militia. I will give myself the rank of Most Powerful General. We will lock up all Liberals and Federal Rangers etc. we will confisicate their arms. It looks like we will turn Yellowstone into a concentration camp for Greens, Liberals, hippies Grizzly bears and wolves.

We had planned to use the Liberals as slaves in the Mines and Oil Fields that Obama has closed. We have found however, that people who live on BS and Tofu are unable to do a days work.
Yellowstone is far to valuable as a hunting grounds to be used as a prison camp. I recommend that the pasty-skinned vegetarian and vegan Liberals be kept underground at Yucca Mountain. Skinny bastards aren't worth the effort it would take to try and teach them a usable skill so that they could actually do any work. Only thing some of them might be good at is lawyering. They get killed first as Shakespeare recommended.

As far as titles are concerned, I think Odin would be appropriate.

Old 02-29-2012, 04:19 AM   #20

Admiral Odin All Powerful Son of Erik the Red.

viking.jpg