What is WRONG with people today!? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > What is WRONG with people today!?

View Poll Results: What do you believe is the most common reason people fail to defend themselves?
Fear of arrest. 8 16.67%
Media brainwashing. 12 25.00%
Wrong philosophy of life. (peace, man!) 13 27.08%
Other reason-I'll make a post to explain. 15 31.25%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Well said, Silvertip. When I was growing up in Texas, everyone had guns in their homes. I learned to shoot and hunt at an early age. Knowing how to shoot is a plus for anyone who values their life and the lives and safety of their loved ones.
Beau, I hope you are right about that special place in hell for those who prey on the elderly. May they be introduced to it at an early age.
As several others stated, being aware of the people and situations going on around you can make the difference of whether or not you see tomorrow.

America: Love it and protect it or leave it!
In God I Trust
I Support Arizona

Old 10-03-2009, 01:33 AM   #42

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 9

I personally feel it stems from media brainwashing due to laziness on the individual. The "It is easier to let the media think for me than to actually think for myself" mentality causes people to put faith in the system instead of themselves in a death or death situation. I say "death & death" because it is either going to be me or the criminal that dies and I've got news for the criminal, I shoot first then dial 911.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:15 AM   #43

Too many people suffering from buttitis. They have their heads stuck up their own or someone else's butt.

Closed Thread