Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > What is Sustanence ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2835 Times on 1642 Posts
Likes Given: 16904

Default What is Sustanence ?

What do I need to stay alive excluding for now everything ,but what is needed to sustain healthy life.!
1-Water,a man can go twice as long without food than water!
All living animals are 90% water.In a pinch,raw animals contain enough water to keep you alive.! Also some roots , cactus , etc.

2-Fat,deprive the body of fat and the "Machine " will shut down! "Auto-cannibalism", is the term. If all a man ate was deer meat , he would eventually DIE !
Where to find "FAT" ? The slower the metabolism , the more the fat!
Example: A grass hopper vs a slug , obviously , the slug ! Found under rotting logs vegetation etc.. Maggots , salmon , bear , etc.! The slower the metabolism,
the fat,!

3-Vitimin D , the "GATE-WAY" vitamin , (The Sun) !

4-Vitamin C , immature or "GREEN" pine needles made into tea! Also , berries , rose-hips , etc.!

5-Vitamin B,s , roots , critters , pine nuts , (THE FRUIT OF THE PINE CONE) !

6-Fiber , In most of the above !

7-Volumes , age , metabolism , health , weather , weight , etc.! Too many variables !

Through the years , I have developed a system that works for me!
We live on a planet surrounded by life sustaining things if one knows safely how to go about it !

TASTE TEST: Before desperation , Before starvation , while you still have energy to burn , experiment ! Take a little bite of some potential life giving matter , (LITTLE BITE) , and wait about two hours for any adverse effects.
If no bad feelings , eat it !

Mushrooms! THERE IS NO NUTRITIONAL VALUE IN MUSHROOMS , ONLY DANGER , NOT WORTH THE RISK..!!!!! DON"T !!!!

If you may have Ooops a little , A little bite ain't enough to kill you even though you want to die, try this.!

Charcoal: This is still used in hospitals for many digestible poisons !
Where do you get "CHARCOAL ? You burn what has poisoned you,(Charcoal-ize it and eat it......!

When people get stranded and die ,we say the weather or the forest killed them !
I Say; (THEY DIED OF IGNORANCE) .........!

Hope this helps..!

Last edited by dango; 02-04-2013 at 06:26 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here