What kind of bag is your bob? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > What kind of bag is your bob?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 07:18 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunt13 View Post
I also use the LAPG bail out bags. They carry just enough to get you wherever you need to go. Plus they are small enough that one stays loaded in the truck, the closet, etc.
Could you post a pic for those bags, please?

Old 03-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #12

Sorry not at home to take an actual picture. Here's a quick link to what I have. If you keep an eye out they practically give them away some times. There are 3 sizes to select from. And also much more expensive/fancy bags. But, that's for your budget and imagination. Just showing what I myself use.

LAPG Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag Best Seller!

I've had very good luck ordering from them.

Old 03-18-2010, 09:04 PM   #13

I found this site by accident when looking at some of the links to these bags, and it does contain neat reviews and lots of pictures. These bags may be a bit out of your price range of course, but still nice eye candy.

Packs/Bags

Edit: The guy from that site is a bit too tacticool mall ninja-esque for my personal taste. He does however write some decent reviews of the bags, and they do come with plenty of pics.

Things to think about before you Open Carry
Read this before you decide to carry!

Last edited by ThorsHammer; 03-18-2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: tacticool mall ninja warning